How to Organize Your Jewelry for Travel

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

pill.pngLooking for the perfect jewelry travel case? Use the compartments of a daily pill organizer for rings, earrings, or other small jewelry. It’s a perfect way to keep chains untangled and everything in view.

Via Good Housekeeping

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

17 thoughts on “How to Organize Your Jewelry for Travel

• September 18, 2007 at 1:05 pm

Mala, I’m personally a minimalist when I travel – a single pair of gold earrings plus a watch does it for me in the jewelry department! But I still thought this was a great idea for those who travel with more.

Thanks for commenting – it got me to Traveling Stories, and I like it!

• January 16, 2009 at 3:51 pm

I love it! I am a “Clutter Control Freak”. Thanks for sharing!

• March 3, 2009 at 3:07 pm

did not thought about using pill box for my jewelry when traveling. it is a smart idea you come up with. this is specially good for necklaces. it won’t get tangled with all the rest you have.

• March 21, 2009 at 9:01 pm

This product looks amazing! I’ll definitely get one for when I travel.

• Pingback: Dahling, Are You Traveling With Those Diamonds? | Organize to Revitalize!

• May 16, 2009 at 6:53 am

Nice case but do people really categorize their jewelry into which day they intend to wear it??

• September 25, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Felicity, the beauty of the tip is to re-purpose a typical item, in this case, a simple plastic pillbox that just happens to have days of the week on it. When re-purposed as a traveling jewelry box, the days need not dictate what day you wear a particular piece of jewelry.

The leather case looks nice, but for me, an inexpensive pillbox from the local drug store would be perfectly fine: does the job at a fraction of the cost.

• October 13, 2009 at 10:25 pm

what a great idea! thank you for sharing

• December 3, 2009 at 6:22 pm

i have one, and it is really effective for not forgetting the medicine I should take for the day.

• December 24, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Nice jewelry box. With this box, it would be very easy to organize my bracelets and necklaces. Now, I am currently looking for a big box where I can organize my wolf shirts. Do you one one?

• February 6, 2010 at 1:46 pm

This is an excellent idea. I run a site about honeymoons and am constantly running into horror stories about people loosing their wedding rings. This solution would definitely help keep people organized and away from the risk of loosing their precious jewelry.

Comments are closed.